Here we highlight our rules related to cookies, privacy and related issues.
Last updated: April 17, 2022
“Non-Personal Information” is information that is not personally identifiable to you and that we automatically collect when you access our Website with a web browser. It may also include publicly available information that is shared between you and others.
“Personally Identifiable Information” is non-public information that is personally identifiable to you and obtained in order for us to provide you with services or products within our Website. Personally Identifiable Information may include information such as your name, email address, and other related information that you provide to us or that we obtain about you.
Information We Collect
Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Website.
As a Visitor, you can browse the public parts of our website to find out more about our Website. You are not required to provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information as a Visitor.
When you use our Website, we automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our Website. Such information is typically considered Non Personal Information. We also collect the following:
Computer Information Collected
Third Party Tracking Tools
We also use third party tracking tools to improve the performance and features of our Website. These third party tracking tools are designed to collect only Non-Personal Information about your use of our Website. However, you understand that such tools are created and managed by parties outside our control. As such, we are not responsible for what information is actually captured by such third parties or how such third parties use and protect that information.
We might use re-marketing with Google Analytics to advertise on third party sites to you after you visited our Site. We and our third party vendors, like Google, use first party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) to inform, optimise and serve ads based on your past visits to our Site.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page. Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for your browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our Website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you’re headed when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyse trends among our Users to help improve our Website.
When subscribing to our newsletters we ask you to provide your first name and email address. We use your first name to be able to address you personally in our emails and your email address to be able to send the email to you. We provide on every email a link to give you the option to unsubscribe from this service. If you decide to do so, we will delete all personal data we hold of you.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we receive from you as follows:
- Customising Our Website – We may use the Personally Identifiable information you provide to us along with any computer information we receive to customise our Website.
- Sharing Information with Affiliates and Other Third Parties – We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties for marketing purposes. We may provide your Personally Identifiable Information to affiliates that provide services to us with regards to our Website (i.e. payment processors, Website hosting companies, etc.); such affiliates will only receive information necessary to provide the respective services and will be bound by confidentiality agreements limiting the use of such information.
- Data Aggregation – We retain the right to collect and use any Non Personal Information collected from your use of our Website and aggregate such data for internal analytics that improve our Website and Service as well as for use or resale to others. At no time is your Personally Identifiable Information included in such data aggregations.
Legally Required Releases of Information
We may be legally required to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information, if such disclosure is
- required by subpoena, law, or other legal process;
- necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies;
- necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms;
- necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you and/or other Members; and/or
- necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of Us, our Users, employees, and affiliates.
Protecting Your Child's Privacy
Our Website is not designed for use by anyone under the age of 16 (“Child”), though we realise we may have a Child attempt to make purchases through our Website. We do not verify the age of our Users nor do we have any liability for verifying a User’s age. If you are a Child, please seek the permission of a parent or guardian before using our Website. If you are a parent or guardian and believe your Child is using our Website, please contact us to remove your Child’s account; we reserve the right to ask you for verification of your relationship to the Child before we honour such a request. If we discover that a Child has created an account on our Website, we will immediately delete the account as soon as we discover it, we will not use the information for any purpose, and we will not disclose the information to third parties. However, as parent of such a Child, you understand that you are legally liable for any transactions created by the Child.
Links to Other Websites
Our Email Policy
Our affiliates and we fully comply with national laws regarding SPAM. You can always opt out of receipt of further email correspondence from us and/or our affiliates. We agree that we will not sell, rent, or trade your email address to any unaffiliated third-party without your permission.
If you have any questions about our Privacy Practices or this Policy, please contact us.